Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery by Houston Specialist Dr. Edward Berzin
What Is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, which is commonly known as nose surgery, has also been given the terms “nose job” or “nose reshaping” in popular usage. This surgical procedure is used to enhance the appearance and symmetry of the nose, elevating the patient’s overall physical beauty and self esteem. It can also be employed to repair hampered respiration caused by structural problems in the nose itself.
Changing Your Appearance With Rhinoplasty
Genetics determines the form of your nose, yet it may have been previously changed due to previous surgery or accident.
What Can This Procedure Do For You?
It can alter several important features, including:
- Proportion of the nose to one’s overall face.
- Width of the nose at the bridge.
- Your face in profile, especially sizable protrusions or indentations on the bridge.
- The tip of the nose, whether it flares up, droops down or is too round.
- Large nostrils which flare out forward or to the side.
- An unbalanced form, with differences on each side of the nose.
Is Rhinoplasty the Right Option For You?
A cosmetic surgery should only be embarked upon for personal reasons, not to meet someone’s outside expectations. This procedure is an excellent fit for those individuals who:
- Are at least 13 years of age, with facial growth having come to an end.
- In a good state of health.
- Are a non-smoker.
- Have achievable objectives for your surgery’s outcome.
When you feel you are ready to get started with your rhinoplasty surgery, or just have questions about concerns you may have, contact Dr. Edward Berzin. We are available daily via phone or email and look forward to working with you on your new appearance and outlook on life.